War Unicorn has been published with Books We Love Publishing, LLC.
So how do you go about marketing and promoting, especially if you (like me) had surgery immediately after it was published? There are several sit-down ways to start your promoting. Here are a few to consider with your own new release:
- Update your website to include cover photo, short synopsis, and links to buy the book.
- Tweet it, post the cover on Instagram, shout your hurray on Facebook, or any and every other social media platform on which you are involved.
- Consider doing a book launch, a blog tour, and/or a physical book-signing tour. (Requires about thirty times more contacts for every one interested party, as well as much planning.)
- Seek reviewers. (Reviews are an author’s golden treasure.)
- Start contacting libraries, schools, bookstores, etc. for signings or speaking engagements.
- Do giveaways on Amazon and Goodreads (or others) to stir interest in your book.
- Enter your book in contests – however, only those which you’ve researched and know are ligit.
And while you’re at it, why don’t you go check out this new and fabulous MG fantasy by S.L. Carlson:
WAR UNICORN Print: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1773627201/
WAR UNICORN Ebooks: http://books2read.com/u/3Ro6jp
And if you are so inclined, please leave a golden token (review on Amazon or Goodreads). Happy reading!