My critique group friend, Jaclyn McMahon, posted blog about things she is thankful for as a writer. I’ve taken up her challenge to do the same.
1. My supportive and encouraging spouse.
2. My supportive and encouraging sons.
3. Supportive friends and family who are not writers, but are readers.
4. My critique groups, the Blue Quills of 12 years and the Write Ladies of 2 years.
5. Writing organizations, like SCBWI, Verla Kay blue boards, The Black Hills Writers Group, Pikes Peak Writers.
6. Libraries and indie bookstores and their patrons.
7. Both the good times and the bad, and both nasty folk I’ve known as well as the saintly, without which balace would make for a pretty boring life or read.